Wednesday, July 1, 2015

6dp6dt

Walmart must be trying to tell me something...they lock up their pregnancy tests. I need to step away from the tests!

 6dp6dt, little POPCORN has officially lived in my uterus the same amount of time he/she lived outside of it. 7 days until beta!

Symptoms
Breast soreness, started last night. Sorry little J, no more bear hugs. 
Weird feeling in my stomach, like I'm hungry but nothing sounds good. Serious cravings for smoothies and cream soda!  I was able to drink coffee this morning, but still not loving it. Chocolate does not sounds good, I tried to eat a bite and threw the rest away.
More cramping today than usual, I have been assured this is not a bad thing!  Maybe baby P nestling all in!
Urinating more than usual, but also trying to stay hydrated. 

I think that's it for today as far as symptoms go!

Technically I'm allowed to be back doing light exercise, but I've decided to give it a little longer. I'll wait until next week!  I have been enjoying my morning at the gym....reading in the locker room while my kids are in childcare. 


Nice little 2 hour break and they have fun!

I tried the new vitamins today. I remembered both doses and to my surprise they didn't make me feel sick at all. Yay!!

POPCORN and I are now going to relax for the rest of the night. I'll update tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment