POPCORN is the size of a blueberry! In my defense, my uterus should have doubled in size.
POPCORN has been super nice to me. Pretty much no morning sickness at all, I don't feel pregnant most of the time. I have been pretty exhausted, which is interfering with packing for our big move next week, but we are working around it. I've been focusing on packing as much as I can early in the day so I can relax in the evening and get to bed early.
Today marks 3 weeks left of injections. Most days don't bother me, but there are more frequent painful days. I think it hurts more when I hit a spot that I hit before.
Monday is our next ultrasound! I can't wait to see that little beating heart, and hear it too! I'm still a little worried because of that bad beta, so seeing it will be great reassurance! Can't wait!



No comments:
Post a Comment