Tuesday, June 30, 2015

5dp6dt

5days past! Time is ticking on by, luckily I have plenty of sticks to pee on and pass the time. 

Didn't try coffee today, but it doesn't sound appealing so I assume I wouldn't like it still. I would think it's maybe because it's decaf, but M says it tastes normal to him.  I have a weird sort of hungry feeling, but nothing sounds appealing to eat. No other real symptoms today except maybe stronger sense of smell. I think our fridge smells bad, M disagrees. Also, some weird little cramps on and off, nothing major. 

Received a big batch of vitamins that my IFs doctor friend ordered. We will call him Dr. R. I'm a little apprehensive because they say 3 pills twice a day and smell that typical gross vitamin smell, but I'll try as I promised!  Thanks Dr. R ;)


Speaking of Dr. R, he advised I should do my injections quickly to help with the fact that I feel it every bit of the way going in. Let me show you what happens when I do them quickly. 

A nice little bruise, it was bigger but is getting better. I'll stick to slow for now on!

I am going to a movie with friends on Thursday and will have to do my shots at the movie theater, of course it's double shot night. So nervous about it, but I don't want to vary the time any more than I have to so its gotta be done. Baby P is worth it!  

I'll update tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment