My friend was so awesome, she woke up early to come with me!
They ended up calling us back 15 minutes early, so I luckily didn't have much time to sit there and worry. The doctor was so nice. He said it would be no problem to FaceTime with the daddies! (I had already practiced FaceTiming with them in the bathroom, awkward) I want to always make sure they are as included as much as possible, even when they can't make it to the ultrasounds. The doctor got POPCORN up on the screen and I quickly called the guys. The doctor explained everything he saw to the daddies and he even saw the heartbeat! This was such a relief!!! The heartbeat wasn't quite ready to be measured but that's okay because he saw it and it's there. POPCORNS heart is beating! POPCORN is measuring perfectly for 5w6d.
We were all just so happy to see it. There really are just no words!
Our next ultrasound will be on the 27th. Can't wait!!!
I plan on starting to run, very slowly and a nice short run, tomorrow. I'm excited to start that! I know it's healthy for baby and me. I will be getting up super early to avoid the heat!
I went out to dinner with my friends tonight. My friend is going to have her baby soon so it was our last dinner out! 38 week belly and almost 6 week belly!
I'm already growing out of some shorts. It is true when they say you show sooner with each subsequent pregnancy! I'll be posting 6 week bump photos tomorrow!
I want to thank everyone for their support this week, your prayers and good wishes really paid off!
Congrats daddies!!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment