Sunday, July 12, 2015

5 weeks!

According to our nurse's schedule we turned 5 weeks yesterday!  I still think it switches to the new week on Fridays, but for now I'll go with what the clinic says. 

Still can't call my little belly a baby belly yet, more like bloating from meds and it mostly shows up in the evenings.  I'll call it a baby belly once we see the baby on the ultrasound!

We had a super fun weekend with my sister and her family visiting. The kids all had so much fun together!  I did get a bit more exhausted than usual. Other than that the only symptom I've been feeling is hunger more often than usual.  Also, food isn't tasting as good as it typically does. 

Tonight I met up with two other surrogates that live nearby. One transferred exactly 3 weeks before me, so it will be fun seeing our bellies grow together!  The other will be transferring in a few weeks, so she won't be far behind. It was a lot of fun having dinner and chatting with them!  Great way to end the weekend!

Another confession. I did take one more pregnancy test. I really will NOT buy anymore this time!


Beta #3 tomorrow morning at 7:45!  Hoping for great numbers!

No comments:

Post a Comment