Then we waited. The nurse called at 11:32 on Wednesday so we all expected it to come then, but nope. A little while later my IF, K, decided to call the clinic. Apparently they hadn't received the results from my local clinic yet. I called them and she said she did fax it, but would fax it again. Since this is a Friday and we know clinics close early on Fridays I was getting a little worried. I don't think I could have waited another day or the weekend. Finally the nurse emailed my IF. Our beta today was 927.6, which puts us at just over 48 hour doubling time. This is perfect!
Our next beta is Monday, but I'm not too worried about this one. Comparing the first and second was what felt important to me. As the numbers go up doubling will slow down some. We should expect 72 hour doubling for Monday or maybe even a little lower. You can see the chart on the lower left of the picture above.
I do have a confession to make. Yesteday I gave in and bought another pack of pregnancy tests. I took one last night, which wasn't very smart. I had recently peed before that and drank a lot of water. The test ended up the same or maybe a little lighter than the day before so I was worried all night. I couldn't wait to wake up and take another test, luckily it was nice and dark!
I've been feeling really good, nothing different than water tasting gross and slight nausea when I'm hungry.
I've been walking on the treadmill lately and can't wait to run again soon! Hopefully POPCORN will enjoy some exercise, I will reward him/her with yummy food!!
My kids love the fact that I'm pregnant. They hug and kiss my belly all of the time and are so excited for the baby to grow then be born and go home to his/her daddies. When we went to the pool the other day my oldest said, "POPCORN is having so much fun!" I thought that was cute. He wants to share his experiences with POPCORN.
My middle son has Autism so we weren't sure at what point he would understand that I'm pregnant and that the baby has two daddies that he/she will go home to. I asked him about it the other day and he understood perfectly! He gives the POPCORN more hugs and kisses than any of the other boys.
Hope everything continues to go smoothly and I'm so very excited for my IFs, the Daddies to be!!! We will be 5 weeks tomorrow!



No comments:
Post a Comment