Sunday, July 5, 2015

We are...


PREGNANT!!!!

I have been getting positives since 4 days past transfer and they have been getting darker and darker every day. It was really hard to keep it a secret from the daddies, but I'm glad they waited because I had nice dark lines to show them!. It was perfect!

The first line came at almost exactly 4 days past, this is pretty early so I was very excited. It was a "super squinter" as surros like to call it. Barely visible, had to turn the picture to negative to see it. 

Then the next day I got this...

The lines kept getting slightly darker each day, which is perfect!

Then just an hour and a half before Skyping I got this...
The 2-3 weeks means 2-3 weeks after conception. You add 2 weeks to that to figure out how far along I am. I am currently 4 weeks 2 days pregnant so it was perfect. Typically this shows up after an HCG of 200 so I'm confident for high numbers when we have beta Wednesday! 

I made this shirt for the Skype call. A little message from POPCORN!


I also started to take weekly pics. Right now it's just bloating from meds but I figured it would be good to start there and see how I grow. I tend to show really early so it probably won't be too long. 

Symptoms update-
I have felt pretty good. Tired at random times and lots of yawning. I also have just felt weird. I'll make food because I'm hungry but then I can't eat it. This has happened multiple times. I also have felt nauseous on and off.  Very frequent urination. 
I plan on continuing to test the next 3 days so I'll have updated lines to show!  Yep, going poor thanks to pregnancy tests, but they are addicting!  I love watching the line get darker and I tend to stare at it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment