I am not nervous for the actual transfer or anything after that. I'm nervous about something going wrong leading up to it. I feel like once the embryo is in my body it is in God's hands and by then we just have to have faith that it will keep growing and turn into a healthy baby.
I am so excited to see my IFs become daddies. They are going to be AMAZING daddies. Every time I talk to them and spend time with them I am just more and more sure that their baby will be so lucky. I hope and pray that this first time works, but if it doesn't we will make it happen!
Today was an interesting day! I've been counting down for forever and it's finally here. I have had my bag packed for days, anyone who knows me will not be surprised by that! What they will be surprised about is the fact that I fit everything into a backpack. 1 single backpack. I've never packed this light before!! Anyways, woke up and went for my last pre pregnancy run, 6 miles in horrible humidity. Not exactly a good run, but it was a good way to start the day. Got home to one starving child. Little M could not wait for breakfast, then the second he started eating he got sick everywhere. :(. Of course it would happen today of all days. Luckily by the time I left at 1 (yep, typical me fashion, was at the gate 2 hours early) he was all better! He should be back at school tomorrow, which is great news for M.
Arrived to the airport and my IFs came to pick me up, which was super sweet of them! I had assumed I would be on my own today, and I'm so glad I was wrong!
They took me to get checked into the hotel. I'm not sure if I mentioned this before, but this happens to be the same hotel the airline put M and I in when our flight was canceled on our honeymoon! Meant to be! It's a beautiful hotel and I was more than happy to stay here again. I have to point out that I've never been in a hotel that provided razors with all of the toiletries, I thought that was pretty cool!
After checking in at the hotel we went to Cheesecake Factory. Traffic totally reminded me of what I don't miss about the area! I ate way too much food then added Carrot Cake Cheesecake and now I'm stuffed. I totally forgot to get pics of the delicious food!
I am now back at the hotel, laying in bed relaxing. My PIO injection is done for the night, which oddly bled tonight when it doesn't usually. Of course wait until I'm in a hotel room to do something like that! I am soooo looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow morning, having room service breakfast, and of course spending more time with my IFs while we go to lunch, transfer, and a movie! Hoping baby P snuggles in! Please send baby dust, sticky dust, prayers, happy thoughts, anything that may help little POPCORN. Our transfer is at 3:15 which means the thawing process should start at 2:15. I have been instructed to empty my bladder at 2:00 (alarms set) then drink 15-20 ounces of water in a 15 minute span. Very very specific!! I will follow these instructions perfectly and hope it all works out well. I am positive it will!
On a side note, M and I put a contract on a new house and will be moving in a few months! So many exciting things going on! Here is a pic of us in front of the new house.





No comments:
Post a Comment