I've been doing Delestrogen injections since the 5th. I was a little worried because they had me on a lower dosage than I was on previosly, so I added POM juice daily to help increase my lining. I've heard it helps! Some people have said they don't like the taste, but I like it so I didn't mind! Shots have been going well, they are only every 3 nights and very rarely painful.
Today was ultrasound and blood work to make sure my uterus is ready for an occupant! They were looking for a minimum of 8mm for my lining and it was a whopping 13.1!!!!
As my one IF said, it's a half marathon in my uterus! Which was perfect since I'm a runner and I had this shirt on today.
Next up was bloodwork.
Then waiting to get official results from my clinic! We got the email early in the afternoon saying everything is perfect and transfer is on for 6/25. We will get the exact time on 6/23. I will start PIO on Saturday. That's the more painful injection, hopefully not too painful. I will do that daily and continue the other injection, so Tuesday is a double injection.
Just wanted to share something my oldest said last night. He said he can't wait to see the daddies with their baby! He is such a sweetheart and really understands the whole process so well. He is very excited!!
7 days!! Please countdown with us and wish us luck!




No comments:
Post a Comment