Sunday, June 28, 2015

2.75 days past!

Time is going so slow and the urge to take a pregnancy test is constant. I bought over 60 of them so it's not like I don't have plenty, which makes it even more tempting!

Found that online and it's very appropriate!

So today I am considered 3dp6dt. This means 3 days past a 6 day transfer. The embryo was technically a 6 day old embryo, but was more like a 5 day blast I think. Some people would get positives this early, but it's rare, especially with a single embryo transfer like ours. Most get them 5-7 days past transfer. Our official blood test isn't until 13 days past, so plenty of time to kill with testing at home!  

Luckily we have had a semi busy weekend to keep me someone distracted. It is Little M's 5th birthday today. Yesterday I made his cake and we went to see Inside Out. Cute movie!

Today we are going to the lake (I can't swim yet due to transfer) and having pizza and cake tonight!

Let's talk symptoms. I am well aware that I can read way too much into symptoms and they could all be explained away with meds, but I will share anyways. 

0dp- crampy and heavy feeling, most likely from the actual transfer. Brown discharge, also from transfer. 

1dp- nauseous, but nothing crazy. Hating the taste of coffee. Slight cramping. 

2dp - coffee still tastes nasty to me, yes drinking decaf. very light twinges. Nauseous and dazed feeling. Just felt off and exhausted.  But could still be catching up on sleep form day before.  TMI, but urine has a strange odor. 

3dp - so far I feel completely normal today.  Not overly exhausted and not really crampy. 

Keep the good and happy thoughts coming!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment