POPCORN has continued to treat me well. No morning sickness except for feeling sick when I get too hungry. Still really exhausted most of the time but part of that is from the long week I had. Not only were we busy unpacking, but my husband had a kidney stone most of the week. That meant two ER visits, a doctor visit, and a lot of missed sleep. I can only assume that brought down my immune system because now I'm sick. Major sore throat and just so tired and feeling blah. Hoping to be better soon. We have a date night to the Cine Grill tonight, with reclining seats, so hopefully that is nice and relaxing.
I'm trying to increase my fruit and veggie intake for POPCORN, so we were excited to walk to our local Farmer's Market today. Less than a mile away !
I already made fried okra and it was amazing!
Our next appointment is our 12 week ultrasound! It will be on 8/28 and the best part is the daddies will be coming. I'm so excited for them to see the ultrasound in person and of course we are excited to spend some time with them.
Time to get some rest and hopefully feel better!


No comments:
Post a Comment