POPCORN is now the size of a fig. He/she is fully formed, so it should be an awesome ultrasound on Friday!
My weekend was spent in Maryland with my oldest son, E. The trip took a bit longer than usual since being pregnant means more potty stops. E was a bit frustrated by all of the stops! He was just so excited!
We spent the first day/night with my parents. It was so hard sleeping without my pregnancy pillow. I've really gotten used to it, so now regular pillows just aren't the same.
We spent Saturday with my sister and her family. E had so much fun with his cousins! It was my niece's 5th birthday so we were really happy to get to celebrate with her.
Saturday night I got to hang out with friends and eat some yummy food!
Guess which drink is mine. Yep, the boring water!
Saturday morning it was time to say bye to family and go have brunch with the daddies on our way home. E was really sad to leave his cousins so I was glad seeing the daddies would be a distraction for him. He was super excited about it, as was I. This is the first time I've seen them since transfer.
They brought us so many wonderful gifts from the cruise they went on a few weeks ago. E had a lot of fun sorting through the bag!
Many Kinder treats, not sure if these are more for the kids or M. They also got the kids these cool spinning Tops, but I need to find them for a pic.
I gave them an ultrasound picture frame, but totally forgot to get a pic of that too!
So at 11 weeks I've been feeling great except it took me a little longer to recover from the trip than usual. I was super exhausted when we got back.
We are looking forward to the daddies visiting and coming to the ultrasound Friday!! I will update again then.








No comments:
Post a Comment