Monday, August 17, 2015

10 weeks and no more meds!

I was 10 weeks on Saturday!  That means 1/4 of the way done with this pregnancy!!
I'm feeling a little more nauseous here and there, but they say it peaks at 10 weeks so if this is the worst it ever gets I can't complain!!  The vitamins make me want to throw up almost every time I take them, usually the first two I can swallow fine but I get to that 3rd one and I gag every single time. That's twice a day, so no fun but POPCORN needs it!


Saturday also meant last day of meds!

I've been doing injections since about 3 weeks pre transfer, so I've done quite a few!  They didn't hurt too much and no lasting pain, but I was still more than ready to be done.  It was annoying having always be home or bring them with me and I think they bled more each time. Now it's up to my body and POPCORN to do all of the work with hormones!

I had my monthly dinner with my surrogate friends last night. It's nice having them to talk to and relate to. I also got my monthly belly pic with my friend who is 3 weeks ahead of me!


Next weekend I'll be visiting Maryland Friday-Sunday. Excited to see my family, friends, and excited to have brunch with POPCORN's daddies!  Then less than a week later they will be here for our 11/12 week ultrasound!  

No comments:

Post a Comment