Anyways, back to my appt. My first appointment was with the ultrasound tech. As usual, I was nervous! M made a video while I FaceTimed with the one Daddy, G. All of us were so thrilled to hear that little heartbeat. Baby is measuring perfect and heartbeat is 167. Some old wives tales suggest that means it's a girl, which has been my guess all along. About 31 weeks until we find out!!
My next appointment was with the nurse practitioner to discuss the ultrasound, the pregnancy, and my medical history. She thought it was so cool that I'm a surrogate and the whole office was really accommodating about it.
My next appointment is at 12 weeks then we will get the NT scan at 11-14 weeks, which is another ultrasound.
Non surro related. As promised I have some pictures of the rooms that I finished at my new house. It's not all done yet, but getting there!










No comments:
Post a Comment