Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Quick update!!!

I had my phone consult with the clinic today.  I expected it to last 30 minutes to an hour, to my surprise it only lasted 7 minutes. The doctor asked a few questions about my past pregnancies, then started to discuss the process. I mentioned that my sister is a surrogate with him right now and he pretty much stopped and asked if I had any questions. I didn't so that was the end of the call!

He did say in all of his years as a doctor we are his first twin patients!  He said we should be interviewed by a magazine!  

Next week I will have my medical screening, M (my husband) will have bloodwork, then we will meet up with the guys and do our group psych eval. Not looking forward to everything during the appointments but I am looking forward to seeing K and G again and looking forward to being approved by the clinic so we can move on to contracts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment