Okay, enough complaining. I came into this by choice and I knew there would be some discomfort. I am thankful POPCORN and I are healthy and looking so forward to seeing the daddies with him/her at birth!!
I think I left off at 31 weeks before...
That week I also went to my monthly surrogate dinner. It was a lot of fun, as always!!
The day before we turned 32 weeks the daddies came for a hospital tour! It was so much fun watching them be all excited about the arrival of their little one and ask all of the first time parent questions. That visit made me more excited than ever for the birth!!
I've been saying all along that I wanted to sew something for POPCORN. I finally got around to it. I made a blanket and a little taggies blankie!!
That brings us to last weekend, when we got to 33 weeks!!
I can't wait to post again soon with an ultrasound picture or two.
Hopefully less complaints too...but that may be wishful thinking!






No comments:
Post a Comment