With any luck he/she will stay head down and move farther down into my pelvis in the coming weeks!
My boys love feeling POPCORN kick, but while at the OB today my 5 year old said he wants the doctor to take the baby out so I can carry him again. He better not get his hopes up too much because he is too old to be carried around anyways!!
We had an awesome Christmas and New Year's and the whole time I kept thinking about how nice it will be to see pictures of POPCORN during the holidays next year. On Christmas I wanted to try to create a special picture for POPCORN's daddies.
I have been feeling great, no major complaints (knock on wood). I find that I feel kinda crummy on days that I skip the gym though, so I try to go as much as possible. Here is POPCORN and I at the gym today!
I started work officially this week, but actually started doing some work last week. I am loving being a surrogate case manager!!! It is awesome to be able to work from home and get more involved in surrogacy!
Here are some belly pics from the last two weeks.







No comments:
Post a Comment