More and more people have started asking about the pregnancy, mostly due to my ever growing bump. I always love the responses I get! I love sharing surrogacy with the public because it still isn't something most people are familiar with.
So let me back track to where I left off before...
Everyone said I popped after I posted that picture! Not only is POPCORN obviously growing, but he/she has become super active and strong. I love feeling all of the movement and try to send videos to the daddies so they can share in the excitement. I wish I could get videos more often, but this baby isn't very cooperative.
We had our monthly local surrogate dinner. I love having these ladies to share the excitement with!!
I got all dressed up for this picture because POPCORN's daddies generously offered to pay for a date night! We had yummy hibachi and got to relax some without the kids, perfect!
At 25 weeks I really notice how much my belly has grown! This was an exciting day because while we were up in Maryland celebrating Thanksgiving with my family, POPCORN got to visit with his/her daddies too.
They loved feeling the belly and we enjoyed breakfast with them before heading home. Sadly, this marked the end of out of state travel for me until this journey is over. My family will have to come see me!
Next week is a big week for us! Our court date for the PBO (pre birth order) is the 11th and we will be traveling to Charlotte for that. This means that their names will appear on the birth certificate!! So exciting!!!
I'll end with some holiday pictures! This is my favorite time of the year!








No comments:
Post a Comment